Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life.
During this time, we wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at GREENLIVING
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are sick and we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full recovery.
We’re truly inspired by the selfless healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
Your Safety Comes First
Even though shelter-in-place orders are in effect in many areas of the country, home improvement projects can still continue. Home Improvement falls within the construction category and therefore is considered an essential business. So, yes – we can get that much needed work done for you with minimal face to face interaction if any at all.
GreenLiving is Southern Californias #1 Platinum Award Winning Contractor and we have played and continue to play a critical role in keeping you and your family safe by helping you protect your beautiful home from time and it’s damaging elements.
It may be tempting these days to delay getting your old leaky roof looked at or delay that much needed inspection for your old moldy windows, however, because we have made it an easy and simple process to get those things taken care in the safest way possible – you can go ahead and get those things done now with confidence knowing that your safety comes first here at GreenLiving. Click here to make your appointment
Peace of Mind
We want all our customers to know that your safety and peace of mind is our #1 priority. There’s no doubt we’re passing through uncharted territory, however, GreenLiving was built to handle moments like this, and our relentless commitment to over delivering on your home improvement goals are stronger than ever.
As we meet with you to discuss your home improvement needs you can feel safe and assured that we are following all CDC guidelines and we will:
- Require that all people involved in any personal interaction to wear face masks or available face coverings, consistent with the CDC recommendation to that effect;
- Adhere to social distancing recommendations, and maintain a minimum of six feet of space between persons at all times.
- Avoid shaking hands with homeowners.
- Limit the number of persons who may attend a meeting, such as only four people total.
- Require all persons entering a property to immediately wash their hands or to use hand sanitizer, remove footwear or wear booties, and wear a face mask or covering, and gloves if requested by homeowner
- Instruct buyers and others touring the home to avoid touching any surfaces in the home, such as light switches, cabinet and door handles.
- Instruct buyers and guests not to use bathroom facilities at the property.
- Do not share phones, pens, or tablets or other personal property during the showing.
- Comply with any requirements of the homeowner during the initial roof inspection & estimate and also when performing work at the home using personal protective coverings
- Wipe down any surfaces touched during the initial inspection with a sanitizing wipe or disinfecting cleaner, as requested by seller, and suggest the seller also disinfect the property.
- Speak with homeowners outside of the property or in a ventilated area while maintaining a distance of 6 feet, or arrange to speak by phone or email.
- Do not provide any paper documents, and instead follow up with any information electronically after you leave the property.
- Use hand sanitizer upon returning to your vehicle. We look forward to working with you in the future. We are confident that together we can get through this pandemic and continue making this work a better place one Green Efficient product at a time.